Expertise in the field of upgrading in Tunisia, Algeria and in the WAEMU countries.
West Africa: November 2001 to January 2002
Making and development of the pilot restructuring and upgrading program for the countries of the West African Economic and Monetary Union (UEMOA), in particular the following countries: Burkina Faso, Benin, Côte d’Ivoire, Guinea Bissau, Mali, Niger , Senegal and Togo.
Algeria: from 02 January 2000 to 2002. Within the framework of UNIDO projects.
Study carried out for the benefit of the Ministry of SMEs in Algeria:
Sectoral microeconomic studies (Textile and Food):
Industry support and support centers: Capacity building of technical centers for technical assistance and training in the area of quality and upgrading:
- C.N.T.C. (National Center for Textiles and Leather), C.C.Q.R.A. (Center for Quality Control and Applied Research),
- I.N.P.E.D. (National Institute of Productivity and Development),
- O.N.M.L. (National Office of Legal Metrology). Development of diagnostics – action plans and monitoring of these centres.
Development of technical diagnostics as part of a Global Strategic Diagnosis of pilot companies: REDMAN, Atlas Mattresses, Gold Loop, Somitexal, Tizi Pasta, Maxi Shock, Maghreb Canning, Mitidja Industrial Semolina.
Development, implementation and monitoring of the action plan within these companies.
Management training – Awareness of business leaders – Design and production of educational tools related to ISO 9000 version 2000 standards
- Coordination and design of training plans. Design of dashboards relating to the follow-up of upgrading actions and the implementation of management and quality systems within the 21 companies assisted by UNIDO in Algeria.
- Studies carried out (1997-2004) – Consultant – Audit and expertise firm: Design of pre-diagnosis and diagnostic questionnaire. Supervision of auditors and correction of diagnostic report and study of action plans relating to the following companies: MISCHLER – Algeria, EBO-construction company, APOTEX- Pharmaceutical industry, EGZIA-SONATRACH subsidiary (Hydrocarbons), ERWO-Steel, SNTF -Rail transport, EPRO-Production of red products (10 factories), ERCO-Cement industry, EGTO (Hotel chain).
In Tunisia: from 1994 to 1997
- Company diagnostics. Design and development of a database (STIP-1500 people-03 sites). Implementation of a quality system for several Tunisian companies including STIP, STVC, Idéal Gom, Epi d’or, SBT-Koutine – (general organization manual, collection of procedures, collection of powers and latitudes, etc.).
Seminars: Supervision and active participation in seminars on upgrading:
- Seminars on the theme of upgrading and quality in Tunisia and Algeria: Tunis, Sousse, Bizerte, Algiers, Annaba, Oran, Tlemcen, Ghardaïa etc.
- “Why talk about Quality? “,” Upgrade and Quality. “,” Controlling costs through quality “,
- “From the concept of upgrading the company to the overall upgrade”,
- “Upgrading – Choice and culture”,
- “Quality diagnosis and global strategic diagnosis – Experiences & case studies”.
- Training seminars at INPED Boumerdés. Teaching and Design of educational tools (handout design and tutorials) on: ISO version 2000 standards – Quality control – The 07 new quality tools –
- Implementation of the system (Quality manual, procedures, operating modes), etc.….
- Consultant training: INPED – Boumerdés – Algeria